Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ashamed.....

I have to say that I am truly ashamed of myself...It has been over a week since my last post.  I have not had too much to say, and have been pretty broke, so there have not been any new cards to speak of either.  I did pick up another great Orioles book on the ultra super cheap ($2.00) a few days ago:
I have been active in trading, I just sent out some Ichiro cards to The Pack Addict, and I sent some cards out to Beardy last Friday.  If  I am in trade talks with you. I will be in contact soon.  If you have not yet traded with me, you better get ready to!!!  In the next few days I plan to post about 15-20 g/u's and autos.  Nothing
amazing, just several cards that really just do not have a home in my collection, but hopefully do in yours!  One card in particular that may appeal to The Mojo Hand but it is likely that he already has it...

Stay tuned.....

2 comments:

  1. I would be interested in any Mets and yankees you may have to offer. I have football I want to get rid of as well as O's. Let me know what you may have and are looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holla at me when you put that post up... i would love to see what you got!

    ReplyDelete