Sunday, June 6, 2010

Send Me Your Chicle!!!!

Hey there sports fans!  Two things today.

The first is that I have decided to collect the 2010 Topps National Chicle Baseball set, including the SP's.  So here is my plea...please send me any 2010 Topps National Chicle Baseball that you can afford to give up.  In return, I will send you some cards of a player or team of your choice (I will pick the cards, you will get both inserts and base cards in return).  The more you send me, the more I will send you.  Anyone who sends me SP's will be compensated as well.  If you have Chicle back or Bazooka back Orioles and Phillies, I want those to.  If you have some to send me, email me at dgreen1899@aol.com and let me know what player and team you like so I can get some stuff together for you.  Thanks in advance.

The second thing...I just wanted to let everyone know that I hate it what a deranged girl shoots me...

Insert Orioles joke here:________________________________!

1 comment:

  1. dude do you still have that cat relic and the two AD's relics??

    ReplyDelete