Thursday, November 11, 2010

I Found A New Blog...And I Love The NHL!!!

I was over on sportscardsradio.com forums and I found a now blog to follow.  So I click on the link and the first thing I see is FREE CARDS!   I think to myself, "We are going to get along just fine."  Anyhow it is PAW's Dugout SportsCards! go check it out when you get a chance!

Also the NHL is BRILLIANT, and if you are not a fan, this should make you one.  All-Star Game to feature new Fantasy Draft They have basically decided to take the pool 42 players and assign team captains to pick teams.  That sounds like it is going to be really fun to watch, and the players should have a great time with it too!  A "pick up game" for the all star game, that is just great.  Do you think the all stars will make fun of the player who gets picked last?

GO TEAM OVECHKIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment