Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ebay Goodies Galore

Check these out, I got them on the cheap, and really don't care if they carry an significant value.  They are from the 2008 national, and I they cost me less than $10 for the two.

They didn't have anything like this at national last year in Baltimore. 

This one is 5/50, only payed $5.00 for it (that includes s/h)

Fellow Sun Devil, 18/50, and under $5.00,  Sellers should really look at the end times for their auctions.  I am up at 4:30am every day, most people aren't.  If the auctions end time is at 4:45am, the card is mine!

A few 2010 Cowboys and Ravens That my father picked up at a card show and sent to me.

Hey Upper Deck, When Did Baylor wear red and white?

 Where is the mustache Lanny?

The Robinson cost me $8.00.  I really like the cap logo cards, If you have any O's let me know and we can try to work out a trade.  The Ozzie card Is a dual patch 2/20.  He is every bit as good a GM ass he was a player!
And to finish things off, a 19/50 Mason jersey.  Happy collecting, see you next time!


1 comment:

  1. Those Lewis memorabilia cards sure are sweet... it's funny that you posted these today. I'll be posting my Lewis & Reed PC later on today on my blog.

    ReplyDelete