Monday, March 28, 2011

Mial From Topps Via Tristar

I finally got my Topps Tribute Nick Markakis Auto redemption in the mail.  But the funny thing is that the return address was Tristar Fulfillment.  I am looking at the envelope thinking, "What the hell did Tristar send me?"  Turns out it wasn't from Tristar at all.  I was supposed to get this card in November....Topps continues to suck!  At least I got my card.  The only company I have ever had pleasant redemption experiences with is Donruss/Panini.   Well, here it is


  This tasty little morsel cam in today's mail too, only $5.00 shipped!

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm.... you're Markakis looks just like mine, right down to the single bat chunk, and black coloration.

    That's an interesting combo for a dual patch, considering the nasty hit that Lewis laid on Keller. Don't remember if that was early this past season, or the season before that, but it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was confused too about the "Tristar" label... when my Ed Reed "Topps Magic" autograph arrived.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beardy, That Hit was in week one this season, and if I remember correctly, it was in the last 5 minutes of the game, and it was bone crushing!

    Fuji, any chance you would be willing to trade the Reed?

    ReplyDelete